Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our New Baby Paisley Kate

On Saturday Morning at 4:30 we went into the hospital and started our Fun journey. Paisley came into this world 23 hours later and we are so in love with her. Here are a few pictures of the fun adventure of the hospital and getting ready for her.

Her room was just waiting for her :)
Photobucket

Autumn and I made this mirror and the P it was so fun having her to help me with that.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made this lamp I am kinda proud of it.
Photobucket

this is a cute little thing that shelly gave us to put her cloths in.
Photobucket

Spring made this bedding she did such a great job I LOVE IT!!
Photobucket

about two hours into the labor and contractions really picked up.
Photobucket

right when she came out.
Photobucket

Casey cutting the cord. He was surprised how good he was about it and that he wanted to do it. I was a little surprised myself. He was the best ever the whole way through the labor. I know that I would never have made it through that day without him.
Photobucket

Photobucket

getting all cleaned up... so cute!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PIctures with my AWESOME doctor.
Photobucket

Photobucket

so adorable
Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love her
Photobucket

Photobucket

her on the way home outfit.
Photobucket

I looked like crap but she sure looked good!
Photobucket

people and gifts that came to see paisley
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So after the first night of being in the hospital and realizing how protective mom I became I told casey he needed to find me some kind of bassinet to go in our bedroom so I could see her at all times if needed. So he called aunt shelley and she let us borrow the bassinet that Casey's Grandpa Rowland made and it is the most adorable beautiful bassinet I have ever seen and I am so excited that paisley gets to sleep in it. Shelley also decorated it really cute as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the detail work in it.
Photobucket

such a talented man! He turned all the spindles on here.
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. SO MUCH TO SAY. 1. the bedding is ADORABLE. 2. the lamp you made is amazing. 3. I love the thing her bows are on. her whole room looks amazing. 4. the bassinet is awesome. 5. i love you, paisley and casey SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single picture! I cannot wait to come to town and visit! I am dying to see her again and hold her in my arms! The room and bedding are amazing! And I love that cradle... the pink bedding is so cute! Give Paisley lots of kisses from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! NOW is when the real adventure begins... :) She is beautiful! So much dark, curly, gorgeous hair! Her nursery is darling and that lamp is amazingly cute and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you soooo much for posting all these pictures! I LOVE seeing that beautiful baby! Paisley is sooo adorable! I love everything you've made for her too--you are one talented girl! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so darling Winter! Congratulations! It is so much fun being a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful! I love her room- and that lamp you made is something you should totally be proud of! It's super cute! And I LOVE her on the way home outfit- she looks adorable! I think she looks like you- I hope you are both feeling great! You are such a cute little family, can't wait to see more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats..she is BEAUTIFUL! with tons of cute hair and just all around so cute! p.s. you made labor look easy..well atleast you were smiling?!!! haha i love her pink bassinet and bedding so cute! and i love the picture with the sack of snickers on the bed stand..that will be me when im preggers! CONGRATS both you and Rhinestone! we love ya and hope to see that little bundle soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a beauty! Good work guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love her so much and I cant wait to see her everything looks so cute and she is sooo beautiful. It has been so much fun making the bed set thanks for trusting me and letting me make it. I totally loved making it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at all that hair!!! She is simply adorable!!! Love all the pics! Spring did a great job on that bedset very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. she is so cute. she looks just like her mom. i'm a little jealous that she has more hair than olivia and olivia is 2!!! i think the dads feel like the least they can do is cut the cord after they see what we have to go through to get these little people here. shes beautiful and i'm glad baby and mom are doing well. i hope you get some sleep at some point too.

    ReplyDelete