Monday, June 28, 2010

The Old, New, and Upcoming...

Hello Everyone,
This has been a crazy summer. I have not blogged
for a while so I decided to update my blog.

Here is a few pics from Paisley learning how the pool works.
She is loving the water. Everytime I pull her swimming suit out she gets so excited!
Photobucket

Photobucket

and this is how the day ends everytime we are done swimming :)
Photobucket

This is a picture of casey taking a short break on his GMAT studying.
He passed the test and we are now applying for schools for him. :)
So excited don't know where we are going to be...
Photobucket

Here is a yankees game that we went to it was so much fun!
We went with some of our good friends from the ward.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this Picture!
Photobucket

Paisley has graduated to the cool toys and bath time being play time :)
It is so much fun. Here are her new bath time buddies
Mrs Duck
Photobucket

She really likes her!
Photobucket

so excited and so freakin cute!
Photobucket

Sea Creatures
Photobucket

couldn't resist...
Photobucket

I passed the curlers and decided hey why not I will try them out :)
Photobucket

she is so cute!
Photobucket

This is her favorite thing to do all day everyday!
Photobucket

Hope you all enjoyed have a good Day and hopefully I will be better the rest of this summer with the weddings going on :)

3 comments:

  1. Seriously she is to die for!! the pic in the bath and the curlers is the cutest! she is so big and beautiful! congrtas to Rhinestone for passing the test! tell him we say hi and we hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for updating the blog! I love seeing all the pictures of you all and hearing what you are up to!! Paisley is getting so big and is still as cute as ever! I want to see the after pic without the curlers though--you kinda left me hangin'. :) She is definitely adorable in them though.

    Good luck to Casey; I'm so excited to hear where you will end up! What a fun and exciting time for you guys!

    PS sorry I missed the skype call--you must have called while I was in putting Jade down for a nap and when I saw it, you weren't on anymore. Maybe another day this week? We should be around; we're just getting stuff ready for our trip. So excited to see you guys! Oh, and Christy said you are coming to UT next week? How long are you staying? And most importantly, will I get to see you and cute Paisley while you are there???!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pictures! She is looking more and more like her mommy. She is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete