Wednesday, August 25, 2010

P90X

Ok so it is Aug 25th I started this program last week and was struggling and still am.
The thing that is making me a little more happy though is it is working.

I was getting so discouraged I had paisley 11 months ago and thought by the time she was
6 months old that I would be back to my normal weight. Now I cant kid myself I have not
been eating great and being way healthy, so it makes since that I would not loose all the
weight. The only thing that is hard is that I was not eating that healthy before. I don't eat
junk food all the time but I dont watch every calorie that I eat.

So I called Boe my brother ( He is very into working out and knows a lot about it). He has
been doing P90X with my other brother Spencer and they both look amazing! So I said
Boe I need you to kick my butt back into shape.

Now it is very hard to stick to it and the diet is so hard, but I am feeling so much better
about myself and the endorphins kicking in is making me a much happier person. Also
when I run up the stairs I am not out of breath. haha

I am so excited for this and hope that I can keep going at it. I don't really want to put
the before pictures up they are to embarrassing... maybe I will get enough guts to do
it when I have a a picture to compare it with ;)

3 comments:

  1. That is so great, Winter! I'm so proud of you. It is so important to feel good about yourself, especially when you are home all day with a child. I'm glad you are feeling happier. You look great right now anyway, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you girl! Matt just did the workouts (last year) and lost like 30 pound in a couple of months! He was pretty toned! I tried it and they kicked my trash I couldn't stick to it;( I am such a wuss! (sigh) but me and tony horton cheered Matt on and he looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete