Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thanksgiving

Ok so this is a little late, but hey I got it up :)
Thanksgiving with the Rowlands
yummy turkey
Photobucket
the cute fuit cocktail
Photobucket
Photobucket

yummy cranberries...
Photobucket

paul cutting his delicious turkey
Photobucket

This year was the first year that I tried this and I LOVED it!
Photobucket

oh my mouth is watering just putting these pics up
Photobucket

The Rowlands beautiful table :)
Photobucket

Here are a few pictures of paisley for thanksgiving

I love her
Photobucket

Photobucket

dance dance dance
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Flint Party :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

cousins
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

dad cutting the turkey
Photobucket

doesnt he look so happy...
Photobucket

Spencer being silly
Photobucket

Photobucket

thanks everyone for such a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like really yummy food! And paisely its such a darling little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rowlands have so many great recipes aren't we lucky to be part of that!! Christy always decorates so beautifully too. Paul's so cute--love the pic of him and his turkey. :) I can't believe this is the first year you've tried sweet potato pie! I guess I hadn't tried until I had a Rowland Thanksgiving either, but yes it is the best best best. Even Jadyn loves it! Paisley is cute as ever. She looks so darling!

    ReplyDelete