Monday, April 27, 2009

Our little Paisley Kate Rowland

Today was one of the best days ever!! We have been waiting for this day for four months and 2 weeks.
We went in to the doctor today and found out we are having a baby girl.
Here are a few fun pictures... I know they are kinda gross to everyone else but I think they are adorable :)

Photobucket

These next two are my favorite cause of her cute little arms.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a little profile pic
Photobucket

Here is a picture of her leg and her foot at the top right. You can see her little toes ;)
Photobucket

Well after finding out what our baby is going to be we got to pick up our crib today.
Bob and Shelley are so nice and helped pick it up for us cause our car is to little.
Shelly was so cute and while we were picking it up she had us pick out outfits... they are so cute :)

Here is the crib in its box
Photobucket

This is what Casey and I picked out.
Photobucket

These are the oufits that Shelley chose.
Photobucket

Well about 2 months ago Christy and Paul sent us two packages one being a boy outfit and blanket and one being a girl... well since it is a girl here is the cute outfit she picked out. If you notice the crochet on the border of the blanket and burp rag she made that. I Love it.
Photobucket

The first couple of months I was not feeling to well so Shelley bought these outfits to make me feel better.
Photobucket

This is a cute little tutu that spring made for our baby :)
Photobucket

Here I am at 18 weeks
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't wait to hold her! and kiss her! and ask her what boys she likes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love it Winter! Your little belly so you tender!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am freaking out...serisouly. SO EXCITING! I love the name, I love her little arms and face, and I love your belly.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!!! Your belly is so little and I loved seeing her little arm- so cute! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...this is such a great post! I loved seeing her pics, the clothes and your belly! How super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think the ultrasounds are gross at all. I think Paisley looks adorable as ever! I love her little arms too--soo cute. She is going to be such a darling little girl. Thank you so much for calling and letting me know. It was so great to talk to you guys. You will be wonderful parents. Congratulations again! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Winter! I heard from Spring you were having a girl! That is so fun and I love the name you chose! So cute!

    ReplyDelete