Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lady is getting so so Big!

Here is our little pup she is growing up so fast! I am getting
a little nervous about it. She is already into everything. She is a
blast though and she gets me up and going all the time. She loves walks
and treats... like any dog. That is the only thing to get her out of getting
into everything.

This is how she sleeps... I Love it.
Photobucket

This is what she does when we get back and she has been home alone.

she tackles both of us and gets in my lap and Kisses Casey.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just though this picture is cute :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Winter! Hey, it's Cara! I found your blog through Crystal's! How exciting that your pregnant!! Congrats! And it's a girl! How fun! You look so cute! It will be fun to stay in touch! Good luck with the pregnancy! You are going to love being a mom!

    ReplyDelete