Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mothers Day :)

Ok so I have not had our little girl yet, but mothers day was still great!
Casey deep cleaned the whole apartment. Even the stove. It looks GREAT!
Also we went to the Cunninghams for Dinner it was so yummy! I ate so much that
I gained two pounds... wow!
After Dinner we decided to take some pics with our cute little pup. I know we might be
a little obsessed but hey she is cute!

Casey and Lady
Photobucket

Photobucket

Winter and Lady
Photobucket

She is dancing with me since it is mothers day... also you can see how big my belly is getting here!
Photobucket

This is our beautiful dog!
Photobucket

and this is asian lady :)
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Very cute Winter and Casey I love the picturs. You can see your little belly sticking out fun! I am so excited to make little pasley bed set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love your belly! And yea for Casey deep cleaning for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the doggy! The Asian shot is adorable. Your belly looks good, dress is cute...LOVE IT ALL

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: I don't know if I can wait that long for Baby Paisley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first pic with Casey and Lady--it is sooo cute. You can tell he is really in love with that dog! Just wait until he has a little girl--he will love her even more. It will be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH. My. GOSH. That picture of Casey with Lady in front of the rocks could be Dad circa 1975. Serious. Holy time machine Batman. HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  7. that last pic is tooo cute! such a framer! love it! what a cute dog! we need to have a puppy play date! hope all is well and the babe is still cooking good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are so funny and cute :)

    ReplyDelete